Bit behind in the posts so the next few are going to be bare-bones, if you have a question send me a message.
The usual, row 500m or jog 400 then,
2 sets of BB complex with weight (30kg):
- 6 high pulls below the knee
- 6 muscle snatch below the knee
- 6 squat to press
- 6 good mornings
- 6 bent over rows
- Hurdle hops 2 x 8
- Lateral hurdle hops; 2 x 8, each side
- Stiff-legged dead lift; 5 x 5 (60, 80, 90, 90, 90)
- For time, 100 burpees then 400m run. (12:46 rx)
I made a poor decision on this day, I ran to the gym. According to marathon training plan the run was supposed to be a tempo run so I pushed it on the way there. After 100 burpees the 400m run was a ugly and the 3 mile run home was like a train wreck!